|A Force to Be Reckoned With|
|Release Date||August 21, 2012|
|Top Looks||Laura & Sarah and Roy & Rod|
|Bottom Looks||Derek & CC and Joe & Tommy|
|Reward||Character getting to be featured on the Star Wars website in its original form and stylized for the The Clone Wars animated series|
|Eliminated||Joe (quit; considered disqualified)|
|Previous||"The Ultimate Spotlight Challenge" (Season 2 finale)|
A Force to Be Reckoned With was the premiere of Season 3.
Challenge: Create an original makeup that displays their personality and originality, using one item from the pool party.
- Guest Judge: Sean Astin
- Reward: Immunity
- Winner: Eric
Challenge: Create an original alien character that would fit in the Mos Eisley Cantina scene from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
- Guest: Matthew Wood
- Reward: The winning character will be featured on the Star Wars website in its original form and stylized for the The Clone Wars animated series
- Top Looks: Laura & Sarah and Roy & Rod
- Bottom Looks: Derek & CC and Joe & Tommy
- Winner: Rod
- Disqualified: Joe
|Alana & Nicole||Waitress|
|CC & Derek||Jazz saxophone player|
|Joe & Tommy||Female bodyguard|
|Roy & Rod||Robotic Exoskeleton|
|Laura & Sarah||Bounty hunter from Dagobah|
|Eric & Jason||Mercenary / Assassin|
- As Patrick Tatopoulos is going to Belgium, as he's the production designer for the highly anticipated 300 film 'Battle Of Artemisia'. So he is not going to be a judge for most of this season.
- As Joe was nervous on how he was going to be judged, he thought it best to leave the show, which made him unable to come back to the show.
|Glenn Hetrick · Ve Neill · Patrick Tatopoulos (3 episodes) · Neville Page|
|McKenzie Westmore (Host)|
|"A Force to Be Reckoned With" · "Pirate Treasure" · "Year of the Dragon" · "Alice in Zombieland" · "Supermobile" · "Dishonorable Proportions" · "Monster Twist" · "Who's the New Who?" · "Junkyard Cyborg" · "Scene of the Crime" · "Immortal Enemies" · "Live Finale"|
|Models · Guest Judges|