|The Dancing Dead|
|Release Date||March 2, 2011|
|Reward||First Choice (Model)|
|Previous||Switched and Hitched|
The Dancing Dead is the sixth episode of the first season of Face Off. The challenge was to create Zombie makeups that could withstand a dance sequence to the song "Zombie" by Natalia Kills. Tate Steinsiek won the challenge, while Anthony Pepe and Tom Devlin where both eliminated.
Challenge: Make a gallon of stage blood using grocery items, and apply it to a mock crime scene.
Challenge: Create a zombie character to work in a choreographed dance routine with the other contestants' creations, set to "Zombie" by Natalia Kills. Due to the double elimination, the winner of the spotlight challenge was allowed to recommend two people for elimination.
|Conor||Classic 80's style|
|Gage||World War II soldier|
|Megan||Plastic surgery client|
- Guest Judge: Greg Nicotero
- Top Looks: Tate & Conor
- Bottom Looks: Anthony, Tom, & Megan
- Winner: Tate
- Recommended for Elimination: Megan
- Eliminated: Anthony & Tom
- The name of this episode is a reference to the zombie tv show The Walking Dead, a show guest judge Greg Nicotero works on.
- This episode marks the first time two contestants were eliminated in one episode.
- During the dance routine, you can notice two Zombies not made by the contestants, these are most likely dancers to help the models dance.
|Glenn Hetrick · Ve Neill · Patrick Tatopoulos|
|McKenzie Westmore (Host)|
|"Welcome to the Jungle" · "Naked Ambition" · "Out of This World" · "Bad to the Bone" · "Switched and Hitched" · "The Dancing Dead" · "Family Plot" · "Twisted Tales"|
|Models · Guest Judges|